Florida: 200 hr Prelicensing - 2-20 Property and Casualty, General Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course (INS007FL200)
2-20 Resident General Lines
(Property, Casualty, Surety, Marine, Health and Miscellaneous Lines)
With this license you can: sell policies to insure automobiles, watercraft,
homes, motorcycles, and pets; write errors & omissions policies, workers' compensation, and write bonds.
- Your instructor answers questions online in forums, and by email, Moodle messaging, or by telephone.
- 6-months access to the course, with up to three 1-month extensions available.
- The course is 100% online including the final exam.
- Take the course from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- The course is text-based (work at your own pace - no videos required).
This Florida General Lines prelicensing course covers the areas of Property, Casualty, Liability, Surety, Auto, Homeowners, Marine, Health, Worker's Comp, Crime, Florida Rules and Regulations, and more. This course is designed to prepare you to become a licensed insurance property and casualty agent without the loss of production income and time. Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email, posts in the forum, Moodle messaging, or by telephone. This course complies with the State requirements for the General Lines Agents State examination.
Required Text: Florida General Lines Agent, Personal Lines Agent, Adjuster, and Industrial Fire & Burglary Study Manual (also called 'Florida Property & Casualty Insurance Licensing Study Manual')
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98769
# of Hours Approved: 200
OLT Course Number: INS007FL200
- Instructor: Bradburn, Jan
- Product Code: INS007FL200
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 220 license in florida, lorida 220 insurance license course online, general lines agent license, 2-20 florida license, 2-20 insurance license, 2-20 license course, 2-20 license florid, 2-20 license online course, 2-20 online course florida